Website Wholosophy Corp.
The Way You Live
Wholosophy is developing a new social platform in a vertical that helps society. Think Houzz, but a different industry and focused on Social Good. It’s a marketplace bringing service providers and consumers together to help each other and our world. Our platform allows for sharing of peer and professional reviewed ideas and services worldwide. This as-yet untapped market promises great potential growth.
For us, success requires bringing together many different media, products, and services into one place to help improve individual lives around the world.
The development team includes tech entrepreneurs and managers who have leveraged their backgrounds in computer science, math, and engineering to build and scale multiple technology companies including several successful exits with one over a billion dollars.
We strongly believe empowered people are the key to building a great company, and our development process focuses on building and improving our product as well as ourselves as individuals and as a team.
We offer a job that is more than just money. Wholosophy has a potent mission with a large impact on society, a work culture based on openness, healthy communication and integrity, stock options (for full-time) with unusual upside potential and a chance to work on a global, scalable platform with multi-layered intricacies.
We’re looking for a local, part-time UX/UI designer with potential for a full-time position, who can be a core member of our team and work on every part of our design to accelerate product development. So if you share our ambition and want to help shape the design that will make it happen, then join our team!
The candidate should have enough related experience to accomplish the following:
- Create a look and feel that is fresh, vibrant, current and uncomplicated.
- Organize complex, multi-functional social networking features into an elegant and compelling interface and flow.
- Show a large number of choice options in an aesthetically pleasing way that is easy to navigate.
- Create a natural, intuitive interface that is effective in affordance and responsive design principles.
- Able to create an engaging process for the user.
- Work closely with the CEO and engineering to create user experience flows and designs.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for engineering.
- Create Sketch or InDesign libraries, InVision (or similar) wireframes, visual stylesheets, and icons to provide to developers.
Minimum Skills, Experience, and Traits
- 2+ years of UX/UI design in a professional setting, preferably in social media or software development.
- Proficient with creating wireframes.
- Experience with InVision, Sketch or similar tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and switch focus as priorities shift in a fast-paced environment, including able to adjust and compromise when given feedback.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An awesome eye for color and how colors combine to create feeling and action.
If you believe you have the passion in your heart to help us make a difference, please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you believe this opportunity is right for you.