User Experience Researcher required to join a Bristol-based company at the forefront of their technology sector working on customer-focused projects in interesting markets!
As User Experience Researcher, you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Create studies reflecting behaviour and attitudes of users
- Coordinate and conduct relevant user research, using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Contribute to design guidelines based on research results
- Liaise with product managers and marketing teams
- Communicate results and suggestions in engaging ways to management and contribute towards strategy
The successful User Experience Researcher will need:
- Proven UX commercial experience
- End-to-end user research experience
- Degree educated (Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors or other relevant subject)
- Hands-on experience of qualitative and user-centred design methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation and time-sensitive organisational skills
- Passionate about technology
If this User Experience Researcher role seems like it would be a good fit for you, please apply by sending your current CV!
To apply for this job please visit ricky.jones_ic-creative.co.uk.