Typeform was founded when two designers spotted a problem and engaged their natural curiosity to solve it.
What if forms felt a little more human?
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, virtual reality—whatever the future of online interaction, we’ll make sure delightful, human-focused design is front and center.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Visual Product Designer to tackle complex problems in a collaborative way.
Here’s Michelle, our Chief Product Officer:
“We’re inspired by our customers and in turn inspiring them with conversational experiences. We’re building a design community at Typeform that’s taking on exciting challenges across the company.”
You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, devs, QA, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
You’ll have accountability for design quality on the projects and you’ll be a key collaborator for product ideation, A/B testing, design, and analysis.
Are you passionate about product design? Do you believe that design starts with defining the problem?
If so, we’d love to see your portfolio.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional product teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences for our customers (and their customers).
- Champion the people who use Typeform. Letting their needs guide us to the best design solutions impacting the product roadmap.
- Create elegant visual designs that inspire our teams and customers.
- Own design problems and the solutions from start to finish, that includes ideation and follow-through of its development by efficient experiments.
- Iterate and test solutions to check it solves the problem, supported by the research team.
- Involve customers in product innovation that delivers value to users and growth.
- Work with other designers and Researchers to understand the user needs, making proactive use of insights to set design principles.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- You have demonstrated experience (no less than 7 years) designing digital products and features for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You have experience working across all aspects of design, leading a project from conception through completion.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have strong visual skills with product design, but you also have a good understanding of UX.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs within tight deadlines.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and influence cross-functional teams with thoughtful insights.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- You can show us a portfolio that tackles real projects or challenges and the process applied to them including the visuals and mockups.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
If all that sounds good to you, hit the button below.