Website TigerWit Limited
TigerWit brings fresh solutions to market trading.
As we embark on a journey to innovate FX, create an even playing field and bring fresh thinking, ideas and innovation to the industry, we are looking for a creative User Experience Designer with an excellent understanding of the digital space.
You will be working towards creating an unmatched experience for clients across all touchpoints (web and App) leading the design, delivery and governance of the User experience framework and roadmap.
Working closely with the CEO and other leading Directors, you will rapidly gain an understanding of the business needs to enable you to get under the skin of users, delivering focused solutions.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with an understanding of user Experience. We place a high importance on team work and you must be able to demonstrate proven experience of working within a team to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Highly strategic thinker, responsible for designing the end-to-end user journey and experience.
• Ability to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences including developing experience maps, user stories, wireframes etc.
• Excellent stakeholder management.
• Ability to work on numerous projects at once and under pressure.
• Integrate and coordinate with other team members (creative, design) to ensure a holistic user experience.
• Ensure deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
• 2/3 years’ experience in UX design specifically App design and implementation.
• Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Experience designing solutions for complete digital environments.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile and responsive design.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with stakeholders, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
This role suits a forward thinker with a ‘go-getter’ attitude. Previous experience within Financial Services is not a prerequisite. An ability to bring fresh thinking, innovation and deliver market leading solutions is what counts and what will define you