Pioneering innovation to leverage and exploit new technologies
As we embark on a journey to innovate FX, create an even playing field and bring fresh thinking, ideas and innovation to the industry, we are looking for a talented UI designer to design and shape client experiences and interaction. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters and can demonstrate experience of creating and implementing Apps. You will be able to make design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
We place a high importance on team work and you must be able to demonstrate proven experience of working within a team to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
This is a hands-on role and working closely with the CEO and other leading Directors you will rapidly gain an understanding of the business needs.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
• Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final sign-off.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
• Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• 2/3 years’ experience either inhouse or Agency
• Experience of creating fresh and innovative client touch points (web & App)
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
This role suits a forward thinker with a ‘go-getter’ attitude. Previous experience within Financial Services is not a prerequisite. An ability to innovate and deliver market leading solutions is what counts.