techfolk on behalf of Inductosense
Inductosense is hiring a UI Developer, creating new UI capabilities and data visualisations on our roadmap to become the leader in battery-free wireless sensing solutions for asset integrity.
You’ll be developing bespoke solutions for our near real-time infrastructure, capturing and processing IoT sensor data for analysis and alerting. This is a greenfield opportunity to be part of a progressive fast-growing engineering and software driven business, collaborating with our CTO and software engineering colleagues as we build out.
We take a lightweight semi-Agile approach, and we share your belief in clean code and good documentation. You can optionally contribute to broader aspects of our technology and help shape its roadmap.
With a succession of new customers, grants, funding and a strong pipeline of projects ahead, now is a great time to join us, creating UI solutions that our users will love and – when you’re ready – chance to lead on front end aspects.
- Desktop and tablet application for managing and displaying data
- Innovative user controls for smooth user experience
- Data presentation methods for effectively communicating status and trends of sensors
- Web interface for cloud storage
- Interface for connecting IoT devices and gateway
- User interfaces to control inspection drones
- Exploring frameworks such as D3.js
We are looking for
- Someone with creativity in the visual aspects of software development
- Understanding of human-technology interface and how to create smooth controls
- Appreciation of accessibility and good user empathy
- Solid coding skills, using any of; C# .NET, Java or Python
- You may bring – or like to gain – skills in interaction design or graphics
- Considering Mid level or Senior UI Engineer jobs in Bristol such as: UI Developer | UX Developer | Front End Developer | HMI Developer | User Interface Developer | Visualisation Engineer | Front End Engineer etc.
Our current technology mix – we’ll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- Up to £52,000 joining salary
- Flexible working – tell us what you need | some discretionary home working, once up to speed
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays | development environment and OS of choice | attend conferences and meetups | diversity of thought and approach welcomed | friendly, collaborative, knowledge-sharing environment | away days and social events | bike racks, showers | lots of nearby food options
Inductosense is aiming to enable digitisation of non-destructive testing using wireless battery-free sensors, different data collection methods and software for remote analysis. Our vision is to have sensors deployed in volumes across assets reducing costs and time associated with conventional ways of taking measurements and to enable customers to make proactive decisions about maintenance. Our solutions are benefiting energy, renewables, automotive, construction, rail and aerospace sectors. Funded, and with a team of 10 we’re expanding and will be delighted to explore where we can take your skills. http://www.inductosense.com/
Located: central Bristol, currently; Unit DX, St Philips Central, Albert Rd, Bristol BS2 0XJ
Even if your CV isn’t ready, please talk with Andrew at techfolk to find out more:
0117 318 2447 | email@example.com | @we_are_techfolk
RECRUITERS: Inductosense has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling and prospective applications are not welcomed