Website Tailored Management
A Tailored Approach to National Recruiting & Staffing Solutions
Tailored Management is seeking a User Researcher to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Role: User Researcher III
Location: Menlo Park, CA 94025
Duration: Project through 9/2019
- Design and conduct user studies related to enterprise software in a work setting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as designers and content strategists. Write research discussion guides.
- Recruit participants.
- Infer results and formulate new ideas with the team.
- Rapidly mockup test conditions and run pilot test of use cases.
- Communicate research results to stakeholders and write research reports with key findings and recommendations.
- Proactively connect with stakeholders before, during and after research.
- 4+ Years of Qualitative User Research experience
- Quantitative exp is a bonus
- Expertise in solving hard problems in perceptual and cognition sciences.
- Proven track record of achieving significant research results and product impact
- Enterprise software user experience research experience preferred
- Experience with the testing of mocks or prototypes
- Experience handling cross-functional relationships with
- Design, Product Management and Content Strategy
- Bachelor degree in HCI or a social science
- Masters degree or higher preferred