Be part of the most exciting global experience design team in B2B!
Our award-winning team is at the forefront of digital experience delivery for our high-profile global clients, ranging from immersive product engagement experiences to conversion-optimised digital platforms.
This end-to-end role is a spine throughout our digital projects from conceptualization and strategy through to architecture, prototyping, interaction design and deployment. As part of a wider, collaborative creative team you will have the chance to develop your skills on a global stage with big awards up for grabs!
What you’ll be doing:
– Planning and articulating digital experience concepts using written, visual and interactive methods such as mood boards, sketches, mockups and prototypes.
– Creating conversion-optimized user task flows and journeys using audience insight data.
– Creating organised sitemaps, experience maps and architectural diagrams that align user flows and content strategies.
– Planning, designing and building mobile-first interactive wireframes and prototypes that align content strategies with UI mechanics.
– Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
– Performing heuristic evaluations and competitive analyses
– Presenting to internal project teams
What we’re looking for:
– An understanding of UX best practices
– Experience working across a range of digital devices and mediums – industry experience a plus
– Experience in wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, XD, etc) is a plus
– A problem solver and a storyteller who can verbally and visually generate solutions that consider empathy, emotion, and engagement.
What we offer:
– Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
– On the Job Training
– 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
– International Travel Opportunities
– 50% employer contribution gym membership
– Free lunch on Wednesday’s and Free Breakfast on Fridays
– Badminton, Football, Pilates during lunch hours
– Happy Hour on Fridays