Website Shed Collective
Shed Collective are a small, independent design and development studio based in London Fields. We’re on the lookout for a UX designer to join our small team. We’re expanding to service our growing client base incorporating a UX discovery phase in all our projects as well as using user data to improve sites we’ve already launched.
As a user experience designer in a small team, you’ll be leading the user experience aspect of most projects. Meeting clients, leading workshops, researching with users, problem solving, producing user journey maps and wireframes using tools like Sketch and Axure, and providing quality assurance prior to launches. Making beautiful and useable experiences and interfaces is the name of the game.
We’ll expect you to have some examples that can demonstrate your process and capability, and expect you to be able to describe some of the projects you’ve worked on. Over and above your experience, a positive attitude and the ability to work and gel with a small team are top of the list.
- Experience running client workshops
- Experience with usability testing and interviews
- Knowledge of user research methodologies such as card sorting and tree testing
- Producing client ready research reports and UX documentation such a sitemaps and user flows
- Knowledge of Axure and Sketch
- We expect and plan to grow your salary in-line with your ability and input on projects. Performance based bonuses will also be available after project sign-offs and high-fives. This is a full time role offering a fair salary depending on experience, which will be reviewed regularly.
Day to day, we work 9ish-5ish, provide 28 days holiday, bank and public holidays on top. It goes without saying that you’ll get a shiny new 27” iMac or MacBook Pro, whatever tools you might need, coffee, more coffee and a beer/cider/wine stocked fridge.
Must have 1-2 years agency experience.
Salary dependent on experience ~ 35-45K