Are you looking to rise above the typical madness of the video game industry? Are you looking for that stable and rewarding career in an amazing growth industry? Do you want to work with cool people, in a beautiful creative paradise? If so, the opportunity awaits you.
Sharecare, a developer of immersive 3D software, mobile applications and a revolutionary medical visualization product, is looking for a versatile Senior 3D Artist to join our team and work with the Art Director, Artists and Programmers creating immersive healthcare simulations. The ideal candidate must possess an expert knowledge of modeling, texturing and lighting working on a wide variation of organic assets. The ability to actively communicate, problem solve and thrive as part of a small team is vital.
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. Interest in science, health, anatomy, and a desire to help communicate concepts visually, is a must.
Steve Jobs said: “The biggest innovations of the 21st century are at the intersection of biology and technology.” We are a shop right on the corner of that intersection!
· Solve creative challenges to create advanced medical simulations to meet the needs of the medical group while maintaining the visual quality standards.
· Sculpt high detailed organic models to meet our medical group specifications and visual quality standards
· Create advanced effects using Unity or related 3D software
· Manage multiple projects and priorities, work under deadlines and have the capacity to approach problems effectively and creatively.
· A minimum of five years of experience in real time development using tools like Maya, Zbrush, Substance designer and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
· Work closely with Art Director, Medical group and artists to identify project needs while keeping pace with development schedules.
· Solid concept art storytelling and skills.
· Experience with creating animations in Unity.
· Must be well versed working with a AAA game studio art pipeline.
· Must stay immersed in the latest technology and techniques making recommendations and ensuring that animators and artists have the tools and support necessary to best achieve artistic objectives
· Has 5 plus years’ experience with the Unity Engine or related experience.
· Will exhibit a balance of art and technical knowledge, organization, solid communication, a good eye for detail, and excellent problem-solving skills creating medical simulations.
Must have 5-10 years recent Unity3D experience with demonstrable past success as a senior artist. Familiarity with the latest Unity features is a must.
· Must 5 – 10 years experience using Maya with AAA video game art pipeline or real-time simulations.
· Will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must be creative, passionate, team player and think outside of the box
· Must have a desired interest to work in the medical industry.
· Strong knowledge of Houdini effects a plus
· Knowledge and advanced experience with animation tools, rigging and weighting a plus.
· Bachelor Degree required; Masters preferred
· Medical Certification preferred
Desired Skills / Extras
· Should be comfortable with using and/or developing techniques to keep pushing visuals, lighting, animation and FX boundaries to create stunning results.
· Can juggle the various demands on time, focus on the task at hand and stay calm under pressure.
· Will have an aptitude and desire for learning new software.
· Will demonstrate reliability, professionalism and dedication.
· Can work affectively with other team members to meet goals and deadlines.
· Basic understanding of anatomy a must!
· Will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great quality of life in our state of the art studio, and the beautiful creative paradise of Sarasota, FL.
· Excellent health and dental benefits , PTO and 401k
· Primary Job Duty: Modeling, Texturing, Engine Implementation, Rigging and Animation
· Secondary Job Duties: Character Animation, Art Asset Creation, UI/UX animation. Prop animation
· Other Job Duties: Visualizing, Mentoring, Schedule Creation, Animation Pipeline Management
· Primary Software: Maya, Z Brush, Substance, Unity
· Secondary Software: After Effects, Substance Designer and Painter, MS Office
· Other Software: Web / Internet, Adobe Photoshop
· Salary: DOE
· Project: Art Studio – Immersive Technology
· Platform(s) Vive, Oculus, Samsung GearVR, AR/ VR, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android
· Genre(s): 1st Person, Animation (3D)
· Required Spoken Language(s): English
· Required Work Auth.: United States
· Start Date: Immediately