Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, “We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we’re going to do are not going to work – and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that follows consumers over their lifetime.”
The XD team is responsible for the user experience and interface design for the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily manage their day-to-day health and healthcare.
- You’ll join the team focused on our Desktop Advocacy Solution. This experience helps make it easier to understand and navigate your employer benefits, and supports you in making the health care decisions that are right for you.
- Your primary focus will be crafting new features for and making improvements to this content.
- Design and prototype human-centric flows/experiences that are simple yet delightful with the support of Senior Design staff.
Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect prior to development handoff. (Annotations a requirement).
- Shepherd updates from inception to completion – from ideation, to design, to development, and QA to ensure a quality deliverable at launch.
- Ability to be flexible. You will be working with requirements that evolve often.
- Know how to present your work creatively, and articulately communicate design rationale to partners
- 3+ years of professional web/application/ui experience. Preferably in a design team environment.
- Human-centric approach to crafting products
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and communication skills
- Strong information architecture & interaction design skills plus attention to detail.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Highly Proficient in visual design (you’ll utilize an existing style guide but there’s always room for improvement)
- Strong proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, & Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of front-end development.
- Aim to push the application forward and innovate, always advocating for the end user
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred, but not required
- Some travel might be required.
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).