Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, is seeking a talented Senior UX designer to design, develop, and operate GUI applications for Pushnami. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 650 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer with strong data visualization experience to develop, support and maintain a web‐based Graphical User Interface (GUI) for customer use. You will be responsible for crafting intuitive, responsive, and scalable user interfaces that deliver exceptional, customer-first experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Own and lead end-to-end design process of products/features and measure success through data and user research
- Work collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into innovative, user-centered solutions
- Design amazing GUI applications ensuring easy user navigation and improved user experience
- Help design charts and dashboards that present data and stats in a concise and meaningful way
- Maintain expert knowledge on business flows for UI/UX development
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Partner with engineers and scientists to design, develop, integrate, and test-related systems and software components
- Be an advocate for design thinking by presenting, defending, and soliciting feedback on design ideas to business stakeholders
- Analyze market trends and competitors from UI/UX point of view
- 5+ years of relevant in-house design experience (user experience designer, product designer, or similar role)
- Experience designing for SaaS/Web Application needs
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Invision, Sketch, or similar prototyping tools
- You have an inspiring portfolio that displays problem-solving skills for users and demonstrates strong and agile and visual skills
- Experience coding and troubleshooting with HTML/CSS
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, ever-changing environment
- You self-motivated with a positive attitude and are always looking for ways to improve our product and your own skillset
What you’ll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to
- Work & Built in Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy – we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan – Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday – Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.