Website Professional Search Group, Inc.
The User Experience (UX) Architect plays a crucial role in our clients software product development process. They are a team of UX Designers and Researchers who work closely with developers, stakeholders, and Product Owners to research, explore, and iterate on the holistic, end-to-end user experiences of their software products.
We are looking for a UX Architect who loves transforming complex problems into simple, elegant solutions for users. The UX Architect will be responsible for creating user workflows to determine core interactions and features for mobile, desktop, and embedded applications.
Our ideal candidate is a user advocate who can translate business requirements and user needs into useful, intuitive, and desirable products while balancing technical constraints. This position requires presentation, collaboration, Information Architecture and strong visual design skills.
If you have a background in UX design, Information Architecture (IA) and are obsessed with crafting user-centered designs that balance usability with technology and business constraints, then we’d like to meet you.
Top Daily Responsibilities
• Partner with Product Owner and other stakeholders to align on the product experience roadmap.
• Work directly with end users to discover and document user needs and pain points.
• Analyze business and user needs to produce detailed UX guidance that meet strategic objectives.
• Develop user workflows and personas to facilitate feature design process.
• Optimize Information Architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints.
• Work in an Agile/SCRUM environment to quickly iterate based on feedback from Product Owners and business stakeholders.
• Lead cross functional design sessions among Product, R&D, and UX teams.
• Create working prototypes with solid design, Information Architecture, and content that meets our business and user needs.
• Identify design problems and create elegant solutions that adhere to business and technical requirements.
• Approach design with a deep understanding of IA, content, interaction, and usability best practices.
• Deliver rapid user-centered concepts to support product design decisions.
• Work with cross-functional teams for web, mobile, and desktop, applications.
• Assist with observation and analysis of usability evaluations and concept testing of products, systems, and solutions.
• Create new or deliver existing design patterns for a consistent user experience across products and solutions.
• Formally mentor other UX designers in best practices, process, and methodology.
• BA or BS and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in enterprise level SaaS User Experience Design.
• Proven UI and UX experience that is demonstrated with a portfolio.
• Skilled with design tools (e.g., Adobe CC, Axure, Sketch, or Balsamiq).
• Experience with web design tools (e.g., HTML, CSS, Angular).
• Experience with web front end development.
• Ability to understand UX research methodologies and design best practices and principles.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to travel domestic or international (if needed)
Send resumes to Holly Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org