What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 6-8 years of Product Design experience (preferably web-based SaaS)
- Ability to take ownership over the entire lifecycle of a design project from research, wireframing, and rapid prototyping, to the delivery of final high-fidelity assets
- Experience in building and maintaining cutting-edge design systems
- Excellence in User Experience, Interaction, Visual design
- Commitment to a fast, self-driven, iterative approach to design
- Ability to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Ability to produce rapid prototypes, iterate fast
- Ability to work with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Desire for a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- Great mentoring skills
- Can show world-class UI design work, with emphasis on simplicity and elegance
- Experience working with Design Systems, standardized design assets management
- Excitement about Software interface design
- At least good command of written and spoken English (you will cooperate with other team members located in San Francisco (US) and Brasil)
Nice to have
- Outstanding online portfolio in Dribbble or Behance
- Ability to work remotely while having full ownership and engagement
- Work in a real startup from the Silicon Valley where your ideas matter and where you can have real influence on our products
- Office located in the city center, near the M2 metro line
- Work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly conference/workshop budget
- Private health insurance / group life insurance / Multisport card
And when we get back to the office:
- Social room filled with snacks, fresh fruits and table football
- Team lunches and breakfasts once a week
- Company events
Senior Product Designer