PlateRate is the latest disruptive software solution in the FoodTech market. It is designed and built to help our Restaurant and Hospitality customers accelerate revenue, build customer loyalty, and dramatically increase customer satisfaction.
We are looking to add Jr. UX team member. This is a flexible part-time equity only role with the possibility of occasional cash bonuses. This is a way to turn your spare time into valuable equity and an opportunity to gain hands-on experience and join a community that is building something that has potential to be great! If you are hungry to learn, willing to work hard, and stay positive, apply today!
Who you are:
You can create world-class user experiences — You believe software should be fun to use. You’re obsessed with solving problems through simple and powerful user experiences. You’re not afraid of powerful capabilities, but rather you make complex functionality simple and easy to use through creative and intelligent design and UX.
Specific projects you will be focused on (You can choose which of the following you want to focus on):
• User experience interviews
• Reviewing recordings of people who come to the website to think about how to optimize the UX
• Conversion optimization
• Ensuring the website is beautiful and pixel perfect
• Identifying bugs when you run into them, and documenting how to reproduce them so developers can fix them
• For people in a region with Beta restaurants live – attend events and observe users using the product in person, get feedback.
• You’ll be trained in how to document issues properly to give them to developers, and work in the software where we coordinate with the development team
• Beta Testing
• Ability to use design tools like sketch, photoshop, etc.
• Experience with creating low and high fidelity mockups
• Ability to create a consistent look and feel to not only a single product, but a suite of products
• Open to various experience levels
• Please share your portfolio and/or examples of websites you feel have outstanding design
If interested, please send your resume to Josiel@platerate.com.