REQUIRED *** eCommerce or consumer facing responsive web and mobile app design
• Hands-on mastery of interaction design deliverables including concept diagrams, wireframes, prototypes (low/high fidelity)
• Ability to facilitate ideation sessions, exploring alternate design options in order to discover optimal solutions.
• Ability to clearly communicate detailed flows and reasoning behind design decisions utilizing various data points (competitive benchmarking, user testing, clickstream analytics, etc).
• Experience translating usability findings into design decisions.
• Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
• Proven success designing mobile experiences on both native app and responsive design.
• Knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
• Experience in User Research techniques a plus