Niche Recruitment is on the hunt for a super talented, passionate UX Designer to join an in-house digital and design team in a well-established, multi-channel global retailer in Oxfordshire who are looking to enhance their digital presence. You will be responsible for the following;
- Creating and developing digital design solutions; from wireframing through to user testing and delivery
- Developing visual concepts, working closely across the broader Design and eCommerce teams
- Working alongside the UX Analyst to provide suggestions for development and taking it through to go-live
- Working closely with the Design, Marketing, Web and Buying teams to develop and create ideas from brainstorming meetings, ensuring that brand guidelines and vision are adhered to
- Design and build web pages in CMS, HTML and CSS
Deliver wireframes, storyboards and site maps for stakeholder review ahead of front-end build
To be considered for the role as UX Designer, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in UX design roles
A deep understanding and experience of design methodologies, practices and principles
A strong portfolio of UX work, ideally with UX experience gained in retail and eCommerce, with an understanding and appreciation of branding
The role itself…
An exciting opportunity to join a super talented creative team, the UX Designer will produce creative assets for online use, design and build web pages, ensuring they stay on trend and are appealing to the customer. With a focus on improving the online customer journey, you will manage and deliver multiple projects throughout the creative process through to final sign off, ensuring high quality is maintained throughout, working within set budgets and timescales.
What the company is like…
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire, the UX Designer role will play a pivotal role in the digital face of the brand. A super friendly, collaborative environment, you will work hard but reap the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business. With a host of employee benefits, generous holiday and awards for long-term service to name a few, you will enjoy being valued whilst working alongside like-minded, talented individuals with the same drive and focus as you.
How to apply…?
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you think your portfolio is strong enough. Get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!