FTSE 100 retail brand
Working in a fast paced, collaborative culture, the UX researcher plays a key role to inform and inspire the user experiences we create, ensuring they are useful, usable and valuable for customers.
About the Team:
Working with an established and successful UX department to providing key insights into our competitors. The key objective is to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across all brands, on both web and mobile platforms.
About the Role:
– Propose, plan, facilitate, moderate and analyse results from user research such as; focus groups, usability testing and competitor research.
– Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and functionality enhancements.
– Conduct face-to-face and remote usability testing.
– Manage user research participant recruit and/ or be the point of contact with internal and external recruiting.
– Identify opportunities and propose most suitable research methods.
– Work closely with designers and Architects on recommendations to improve the UX.
– Work closely with product owners and operational owners across all product teams and with other areas within Next.
– Inform and influence the broader product development teams to implement solutions that are best for the user in the context of overall business drivers, goals and vision.
– Conducting lab-based user testing, remote testing and paper prototype testing.
– Participate in user profile definition, ethnography and persona development
– 3/4 years minimum experience in a similar role
– Highly skilled in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings in to meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
– Confident in bringing UX insights and recommendations to life in a clear, concise and compelling way.
– Ability to link customer insights with business opportunities.
– Proven experience in understanding digital analytics data.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Apply only on the Next Careers website using this link, closes 1 Feb 2019: https://careers.next.co.uk/vacancies#/Item?id=444368&title=UXResearcher&location=LeicesterEnderby