Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
Ready to apply? See if you identify with our:
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish not required
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- You use best practices for grids and colour harmony
- You have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
- You have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- You have practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
- You have some experience in public speaking; you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products at Cortland.