Website MING Labs
MING Labs is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Berlin studio. In this position, you’ll play an active role in mentoring and developing our local UX Design team as well as in building and cultivating client relationships. Within our interdisciplinary teams, you’ll be responsible for delivering user experiences that make users’ lives a little better. We appreciate designers who think deeply think deeply about people and processes, not just pixels, and embrace collaboration and feedback. If this sounds like you — amazing, we’d definitely like to hear from you!
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play an active role in the development of our UX Design team in Berlin and in the communication with our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Plan, own, execute, synthesize and document all phases of the UX design process including Research, Frameworking –e.g. Personas, Customer Journeys, etc., Concept Ideation, Information Architecture, User flows, Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability testing and Implementation, as well as Visual Design – either creating or applying Design Systems and Pattern Libraries.
- Develop a great user experience for a variety of products & services (web and app) from our clients.
- Mentor and enable our UX designers in our UX Design methodology and support their growth and learning process. Additionally, you will support designers to bring best-in-class user experiences to our clients, as well as, you will work on facilitating workshops for our projects’ stakeholders.
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams in order to ensure the highest level of quality in design and production.
- Prepare and facilitate Design Thinking and UX focused workshops with stakeholders, clients, users and external vendors.
- Provide feedback and help to develop a diverse team of talented UX designers.
- Collaborate with business development activities of the Berlin studio.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer required.
- Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of design production tools: Sketch, Figma and InVision required, Adobe Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto preferred.
- Proficient in English. Ideally, you also speak German.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Design or a similar creative discipline.
- Previous work experience with top-level digital agency preferred.
- Here at MING Labs, your ideas matter (a lot). You’ll have the opportunity to shape every piece of your work.
- Our team is full of smart and dedicated folks who excel in their professions (and are fun to work with, too).
- With our diverse projects and clients, there’s always something new to learn.
- We have regular design exchange activities, team events and much more (with a glass of wine or two sometimes).
- A bright, creative studio close to Potsdamer Platz with many international cuisine options just around the corner.
- Join our running team for a midday energy boost and take a shower afterward to refresh your ideas (this is a voluntary activity).
- Take a break and pat a pup, we’re a dog-friendly office.
If our job ad caught your eye so far and you’ve got what it takes, send us over your CV and portfolio and let’s talk!