Our client, a fantastic young tech start up working in the travel & lifestyle sector, are looking for a talented Freelance Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) for a rolling contract at their London office. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and enthusiastic UX/UI designer who is ready to get stuck in. This is a great opportunity to work with a product earning rave reviews across the globe!
You will be highly collaborative, and able to take initiative to lead on key projects. It goes without saying that you will have a portfolio of high-quality, pixel-perfect design work and will be a naturally artistic and creative thinker. Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Read on to find out what we’d like to see in your application…
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of UI/UX design experience, ideally a start up or product design place
- Lots of experience of workflows, wireframes, sitemaps, storyboards, journeys and design systems
- Proactive, and a brilliant multitasker
- Must have a strong knowledge of the full UX design process from research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing beautiful UI design work across multiple platforms.
- Lots of enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile on every project
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work with developers and marketers alike
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design
- Hunger and drive to help a rapidly evolving company reach their potential, and for you to grow with it
- A strong focus on designing with the end customer in mind
- Expert skills with user interface packages (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experienced with prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Must be proactive and always problem solving with the
- product, brand and development team
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
Please apply with an up to date CV and folio.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.