We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with lots of creative flair to join the Central London team of an exciting young tech brand. Are you looking for a new role, working with a product that is constantly evolving? Do you have a folio jam-packed with exceptional UX/UI design to share with us? This could be the opportunity for you!
You will be highly collaborative, with bags of industry experience, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to a quickly changing workplace. You will be able to work from ideation to execution, with a strong knowledge of the entire UX design process. Experience of working with an early stage startup is also beneficial. Our client is growing fast and this gives the right candidate an amazing opportunity to grow quickly within the business.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- Lots of experience of workflows, wireframes, sitemaps, storyboards and journeys.
- Proactive, and a brilliant multitasker.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the full UX design process from research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing beautiful UI design work across multiple platforms.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Up to date with the latest technology trends.
- An exceptional eye for detail across layout and typography.
- Expert skills with user interface packages (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experienced with prototyping tools such as InVision.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in creating design concepts.
- Development of design systems – grids/ interactive behaviour/ visual style guides.
At mavis we’re committed to connecting talented people no matter their background to exciting brands and agencies.
Please send an up to date CV and folio to email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are unable to get back to everyone, but we sincerely hope that we can help you in your journey to finding the right move for your career.