Our client is a fast growing new, different and exciting technology start up in East London, they are looking to hire an exceptional UX Designer with Consumer Product Experience. Our client is open to junior or mid-weight level
To be on the journey to help shape the product experience across hardware and software. To work directly with Head Of Product and with the exceptionally talented multi-disciplined team of engineers, designers and product managers creating a high end product. Ideally have some experience of working with consumer products and or gaming.
Great benefits package, plus an opportunity to be part of fantastic journey of this exciting company.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Highly talented UX designer – could be Junior or Mid-weight level but have some experience working in a Company or Start Up
- BA in Design, interaction Design, Computer Science or equivalent
- Have experience as a UX Designer of software applications
- Excellent portfolio showing experience showcasing UX design projects for responsive UI and mobile
- Strong portfolio of design projects including designs for mobile, responsive UI design
- Collaborate with Product Managers for hardware and Software, developing UX methodologies for this product
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, strategy, UI design and user research and testing
- Conduct concept and usability testing by a variety of methods, and share insights
- Be able to work closely with other designers and also developers at every stage of the prototyping process
- Create sketches, wireframes and prototypes to tell compelling stories
- A good listener with excellent communication skills
- Always keeping up with competitor products and industry trends
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems at every step of the product journey
- Proficient in Adobe suite, Sketch and other prototyping tools
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.