We have a new opportunity for an ideas-driven UI designer for an award-winning agency that builds its own products as well as providing digital services to a range of sectors.
This highly creative agency has been going for 10 years after being set up by a software developer who was and still is enthusiastic about crafting an atmosphere where the best people in tech can execute excellent work in a truly collaborative atmosphere.
Are you a UI designer with a strategic approach? Do you thrive in a collaborative test and learn environment? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have more ownership of your projects and ongoing career? This might be the role you’ve been looking for.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience.
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates examples of thoughtful and visually striking design.
- Proven experience of designing GUI for native mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- You have shown experience with UX, even if it’s working closely with a UX or IA specialist. This insight and dedication to the user journey is clear from your work.
- Previous exposure to working in agile/ scrum processes, as well as software such as Sketch, Framer X, Adobe After Effects & Principle would be advantageous but not critical.
- You love to collaborate. While you’re capable of working independently you value input and peer to peer mentorship.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to link your design decisions to concrete benefits, and can demonstrate the journey you’ve taken to reach an outcome, as well as the finished product itself.
- You’re a great multi-tasker and can manage your time effectively – estimating time and delivery across multiple projects.
- You’re eager to learn, ask questions, and admit mistakes.
- Experience in a client-facing role is a bonus, but not a necessity.
This London based equal opportunities employer has a team that reflects global diversity. We love this client and we are dedicated to helping them find the best possible new member to join. Whatever your background, if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position, please apply.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com.