We’ve had a fantastic Senior Digital UX Designer role come up at a leading digital experience agency. We need a UX specialist to join their design team, someone with a superstar portfolio crammed with exceptionally crafted, intuitive UX design. They are looking for a designer that is bright, innovative, ambitious, collaborative, and always approaching work with curiosity and integrity.
This agency connects brands with technologies that solve real life problems. They blend online and offline experience to create products, services and communications that people love. Using the best talent from art, technology, science and craft to create fantastic new opportunities between people, brands and business. They are experts in redefining customer experience from the inside out.
- 7+ years of digital agency or product and service design agency, or product company experience
- You will ideally have studied a degree in Graphic, Visual or Interaction Design
- An innovative and inspirational portfolio of work demonstrating a deep knowledge of user-centred design and human computer interaction principles
- Ability to apply critical thinking and deliver problem solving solutions for digital products, platforms and services
- Ability to develop sophisticated wireframes, functional specifications and interactive prototypes with design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision and other animation software where needed
- Ability to create prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients using tools like MarvelApp, Keynote etc.
- Ability to map and visualise user journeys, plan, run and commission user research and usability testing
- Solid ability to sketch and explore user interface ideas
- Experience of working with global brands and start-ups alike
- Bright, ambitious and eager character that thrives on creative and design excellence
- Excellent communicator and presenter with strong client-facing skills
- Must be hands on from concept through to the craft and detail of every brief
- Flexible and adaptable with persistent drive to learn new skills and constantly improve
- Able to inspire and mentor junior team members at all stages of every project
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with the other team members – strategy, creative and tech
- Confidence to lead pitches, presentations and workshops
- Up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, tech and marketing trends
- Able to manage email with appropriate response level
Are you who we’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.