Looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a growing team; need someone who is excited about working on new and innovative products and technology from a UX Design perspective that help solve real problems. You will be part of a group of excellent engineers and designers who are putting their incredible skills to work to make a difference in the world.
At a quickly growing health-tech startup, they’re working on building mobile apps that help to change people’s behaviour through health technology. They’ve won design awards from and scaled a platform to a million users. They’ve raised funding from Silicon Valley leaders. Their flagship app has already helped thousands of people, and now they’re building a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of experience at a product design agency, company or start up
- Manage project kick-offs with research, data, and analysis
- Based on data analysis output, set product strategy with the leadership team
- Use research and data to develop a concise and actionable project plan and timeline
- Assist with user research to bring to light core issues and needs for product changes
- Analyse user data to ensure the work focuses on high-value feedback
- Have an ambitious and proactive approach to making your team and product successful
- Ideally you will have at least one year+ experience working on the build and shipment of mobile apps (as a designer/engineer/product manager)
- Passion for the product and what it is working to achieve
- An excellent technical understanding and logical mindset
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Entrepreneurship or small startup experience ideal
- This role can have a flexible work schedule
- Comfortable in liaising, advising and working closely with the tech, design and creative teams
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels with multi-disciplinary team and suppliers
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and work on a product that saves lives!
Please send an up-to-date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.