Our client, a fantastic young tech company working in the hospitality & leisure sector, is looking for a talented Mid/Senior Product Designer to join them in their London office. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and enthusiastic UX/UI designer who is ready to get stuck in. This is a great opportunity to work with a product earning rave reviews across the globe!
You will be highly collaborative, and able to take initiative to lead on key projects. It goes without saying that you will have a portfolio of high-quality, pixel-perfect design work and will be a naturally artistic and creative thinker. Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Read on to find out what we’d like to see in your application…
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of UX/UI designing experience.
- Lots of experience of workflows, wireframes, sitemaps, storyboards and journeys.
- Proactive, and a brilliant multitasker.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the full UX design process from research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing beautiful UI design work across multiple platforms.
- Bags of enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A collaborative attitude and ability to work with developers and marketers alike
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design
- Hunger and drive to help a rapidly evolving company reach their potential, and for you to grow with it
- A strong focus on designing with the end customer in mind
- Expert skills with user interface packages (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experienced with prototyping tools such as InVision.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and JS frameworks.
At mavis we’re committed to connecting talented people no matter their background to exciting brands and agencies. To be considered for this role Please send an up to date CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org.Unfortunately, we are unable to get back to everyone, but we sincerely hope that we can help you in your journey to finding the right move for your career.