Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Sr. Interaction/UX Designer is responsible for discovering opportunities for improving user experiences across full line of medical devices and products. You will design original solutions providing a positive effect for our clinical clients and ultimately patients.
- Create a simple and intuitive user experience from complex concepts and requirements;
- Produce design assets that include user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity comps, design prototypes, and design specifications;
- Present designs and concepts to the team communicating interaction, experience and design goals;
- Work collaboratively with other Designers and Engineers;
- Challenge traditional thinking in medical user interface and product design;
- Understand how to incorporate research, usability data and customer feedback to positively impact the product design and improve user workflow;
- Performs other duties or special projects as requested;
- 5+yrs professional experience as a User Interaction and Experience Designer
- Strong background focused on Mobile and Web design
- Able to conduct, document, and present findings from user centered research
- Strong storyboarding and rapid visualization skills
- Must have full design cycle experience including: concept, design, prototype and documentation
- Excellent eye for layout, typography and color
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Works well independently as well as with teams in a complex environment
- Prior experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Power Point and Excel
- Background in industrial design, human factors, design/research or graphic design
- B.A/M.A degree in interactive design, industrial design, graphic design, or equivalent is required
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.