M J Brunner Inc
Our business is growing and were looking for someone to grow with us! Brunner is an independent marketing agency that delivers superior results through performance marketing and award-winning creativity.
We are seeking a maestro of versatility with serious UX chops to produce beautiful digital projects that resonate with customers.
The User Experience Specialist will be responsible for developing UX and design concepts in the production of digital products within a cross-functional creative team composed of visual designers, content developers, and coders. You must be able to think conceptually, grasp the bigger marketing picture, and craft exceptional online experiences. You should be equally comfortable discussing user experience and digital design in order to produce everything from web site design and mobile application to an AR experience.
- Comfortable discussing user experience; solid UI and UE understanding as well as pushing the boundaries of technology
- Skilled in brand building and tactical design work within the digital space
- Passion for all things interactive, keeping up-to-date with current technology and design trends, as well as the ability to pay close attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong design sense, including visual design and typography
ESSENTIAL UX KNOWLEDGE:
- Thinks strategically in the UX and design of all digital products.
- Exceptional UX/UI design skills across all screen types.
- Produce high quality UX and design work that represents the customer by developing functional specifications, wireframes, flow diagrams, schematics and prototypes.
- Build key deliverables in UX and content prototyping tools such as UXPin, Adobe XD, Axure, GatherContent.
- Understanding of UX principles as they apply to usability best practices including responsive design, user interfaces, screens, color, and accessibility.
- Understanding of, and experience with, user research and testing.
- Strong sense of visual and motion design, and how it can intersect with UX to drive a stunning experience.
- Ability to develop recommendations for content modeling and taxonomies as they relate to solving customer challenges for delivery websites, mobile and custom applications.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as an understanding of HTML programming as it relates to design
- Coordinate with assigned cross-discipline project team(s) to consult with designers, strategy, and application developers to ensure successful delivery of projects on time and on budget and conforming to strategy.
- Helps establish and maintain quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity.
- Contribute to new online creative oriented business pitches.
- Minimum 4 year degree in HCI, Interactive Design, Visual Communications Design or related field preferred. However, relevant experience is more important than degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a User Experience role
- Must present portfolio for consideration
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED:
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Analytical / Problem-Solving Abilities
- Interpersonal skills to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to react to aggressive timetables
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and try new ways of doing things
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zpctv5c93fdfk74c