Website Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
This job is for you if you want to:
- Flex your empathy muscles designing products that make a HUGE difference in people’s lives when they’re the most vulnerable and courageous.
- Define and promote a unified visual style across Lyra’s web and mobile products.
- Create, build, and maintain a flexible library of shared components
- Be a part of something important. Mental health care is broken and we’re doing something about it.
- Join a humble and growing Product team led by a recovering designer who respects the craft of design.
- Get choked up every single day when you hear about the impact your work is having on people’s lives.
- You’re a color czar, a typography tycoon, a stroke surgeon, an illustration illuminati, a white-space wunderkind, a hierarchy hacker, and a gestalt Gaea.
- You believe “form following function” doesn’t mean that form is an afterthought.
- 90% of your portfolio makes you ridiculously proud, 10% is a little embarrassing (and you’re debating the latter’s removal).
- You’re collaborative AF.
- You have diverse visual styles in your toolkit and a strong, opinionated point-of-view.