Website Holotech Studios
At Holotech, we believe avatars are the future of online communication, identity, and self-expression. Since 2014, we’ve introduced millions of people across the globe to our amazing avatars via Facerig, our flagship software.
We’re building on the success and popularity of Facerig with the world’s first interactive avatar platform, allowing everyone to create and use customized interactive avatars on their smartphone. Our team is ramping up quickly, and we’re looking for an experienced mobile UI/UX Designer to help us make this vision a reality.
As the UI/UX designer for our upcoming mobile app, you will serve as the primary steward of user experience for the product. You will own the app’s look and feel, leading the entire visual design process for the app – including conceptual, interface, and interaction design as well as the creation, implementation, and revision of final UI/UX to create a world-class consumer mobile experience.
**A link or attachment including your portfolio is required for consideration for this role**
– Create mockups, wireframes and prototypes of new interfaces, and evaluate them through user-testing
– Work with product managers and engineers to oversee user experiences from concept to launch
– Assist marketing team to refine branding
– Create a style guide to be used by both product and marketing
– Identify the needs of Animaze users and improve on existing features
– Help define the short and long-term roadmap for your product areas
– Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterations
– Thoughtfully break down and communicate recognized best practice related user experience
– At least 3 years experience in UX design and developing UI art for multiple mobile products – some of which you designed end-to-end
– Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Proto.io, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
– A thorough understanding of visual design principles and creating wireframes, UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines for a variety of audiences
– Great communication skills with the ability to work together with Product, Dev, Art and Design disciplines to arrive at an agreed specification and achieve business goals
– Experience developing branding and logos with the ability to translate high-level brand identity into a unified, beautiful product aesthetic
– Comfortable working with Agile working practices, including product and design experimentation and integrating with an agile teams
– Natural drive to learn and grow as a UX/UI Designer
– A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required
What we Offer:
– Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and comprehensive benefits
– Convenient office location in downtown San Francisco
– True ownership, impact, and leadership; your vision will be implemented regularly and your contributions will be critical to the success of our product
– Opportunity to operate in a tight-knit, fast paced work environment developing a product with excellent worldwide visibility
– Awesome work environment with great colleagues, an open, supportive atmosphere and fun events
– Access to leading edge technologies and hardware
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO). At this time we can not take on visa sponsorships.