Website Health Gorilla
The Connectivity Engine for Healthcare Products
About Health Gorilla:
Health Gorilla’s vision is to build a single national network that can retrieve and house all health data on any patient, ranging from medical records and labs to social determinants of health. We provide FHIR-based APIs that enable digital health organizations and health systems to seamlessly access the data they need to deliver high quality care. Leveraging our suite of APIs and data platform, our customers get instant connectivity to a broad clinical network to retrieve data for their products, extract insights that inform care delivery, and succeed in risk-based models.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to set the tone of our product experience and help build our customer-facing UI for both mobile and web. The UX/UI designer should be able to understand business requirements as well as any technical and resource limitations, and design a product that ensures a great user experience.
The UX/UI designer will be responsible for user research and translating it into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and iterating on them in accordance with new requirements.
• Portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities.
• Self starter who works well with others.
• Experience designing for web and mobile (Android, iOS).
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to a variety of audiences, including consumers, executives, and developers.
• Understand how to translate complex problems into a concrete, simple, and joy-to-use solution.
• Ability to understand the data that powers the features.
• Be passionate about the user experience.
• Excellent attention to detail, down to the pixels and margin widths.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Thirst to learn and grow.
• Ability to adapt, iterate, and pivot based on new requirements.
No previous healthcare experience required.
This role is based in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Healthy snacks and coffee
• Team events
• Mid-Senior level
• Full time