Do you have experience in conducting research using a wide variety of quantitative methods such as lab studies, heuristic evaluations, and surveys as well as a passion for investigating user psychology and behavior?
If so, we can offer you an interesting position as a User Experience Research Analyst with a variety of responsibilities.
Working within our User Experience team, you will be responsible for comprehensive research requests for the entire company portfolio. At GameDuell, with millions of registered players around the world, you can expect to work at the pulse of the vibrant games industry, getting first-hand insights into the innovative fields of web, mobile, and social games.
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company. We have our very own “Green Team” within the company. Our Green Team implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity.
- Handling research requests and creating test plans for multiple GameDuell products including target group identification, designing questionnaires, surveys, and interviews, and deciding on which tools to use
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Collecting, analyzing, and translating qualitative and quantitative data into results that have a clear, direct impact on product development
- Organizing and executing in-house user tests
- Collaborating with various teams (UX design, product, graphics, content, legal, etc.) to define research objectives for generative and evaluative research
What we expect
- Graduate in research-based and human behavior related field
- At least 2 years of practical experience in qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods
- A passion for games and user experience
- High level understanding of statistics and quantitative analysis of human behavior
- Excellent skills in tools and languages for quantitative analysis (such as R, Python, SQL), experience in eye tracking is a plus
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- A passion for investigating user psychology and behavior
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive and self-reliant work style
- Fluent English and German is mandatory, knowledge of French very welcomed
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Flexible working hoursAs a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Caro Schott (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘UX Research Analyst’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.