Website Federal Reserve Board of Governors
The UX Analyst / Financial Institution and Policy Analyst works under regular supervision to conduct in-depth analyses on quantitative and qualitative data. Performs assigned project tasks while developing domain expertise and may lead well-defined tasks within a project. Shares information and ideas regarding projects and work primarily for their Project Team, Section, or Division. Prepares and delivers communications including presentations and recommendations to others in the Section/Division and/or to external stakeholders. Some travel may be required.
Currency Education Program (CEP):
The CEP, part of the Division of Reserve Bank Operations and Payment Systems, supports the Federal Reserve Board in meeting its statutory responsibilities under the Federal Reserve Act to issue notes. The goal of the program is to protect and maintain confidence in Federal Reserve notes. To achieve this goal, the CEP provides information and conducts outreach and training on the design and security features of U.S. currency to a broad range of stakeholders, including consumers, financial institutions, businesses, and the gaming industry. Because U.S. currency circulates broadly around the world, the CEP is necessarily global. Key partners in the CEP’s education efforts include Homeland Security’s United States Secret Service, the State Department and its Embassies and Consulates, the Federal Reserve Banks, and the Department of the Treasury’s Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
A bachelor’s degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, computer science, information systems, marketing, or another related field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience, or a master’s degree in a related field and 1 year of related experience. Must be able to perform basic work in activities involving these competencies, and must be capable of demonstrating them after receiving specific instructions and guidance:
The UX Analyst will support the U.S. currency program’s public communication and education initiatives for the global public.
• Managing website issue tracking and resolution with a team of contractors,
• Creating and organizing images and graphics for uscurrency.gov,
• Organizing usability studies and analyzing user experience (UX) survey results,
• Performing basic HTML updates and changes, and
• Maintaining brand and style consistency across digital platforms
This position requires experience in web content management, graphics creation, and user experience (UX) analysis.
A writing sample and design samples may be requested.
Outstanding Benefits that include:
· 7% matching 401K
· Healthcare stipend
· 18 vacation days with the ability to carry over 360 hours of unused vacation time
· 13 sick days with the ability to carry over any unused sick time
· 10 Government Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
· Monthly commute subsidy
· Telework opportunities
· Alternative Work Arrangement program with a day off every other week
· $12,200 per year tuition reimbursement
*U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
To apply submit your resume to: https://www.federalreserve.gov/careers.htm , search by jobID: 21664