Website Digital Room
Printing Made Easy
Lead UX Designer
Join a Fast-Growing E-Commerce Company
We are looking for a talented and driven user experience (UX) designer to play a pivotal role in redefining and redesigning our e-commerce properties. The ideal candidate should have a firm understanding of user research techniques, usability testing, and interface design for web and mobile experiences. This person will own the defining and implementation of UX and UI best practices for multiple e-commerce brands and will work closely with our product and creative teams to take our brands to new heights.
The redesigning of our sites is one of the company’s top initiatives. This role is an opportunity to be a key member of an entrepreneurial team of talented product managers and creative professionals that enjoy solving design problems in a collaborative environment.
What You Will Be Responsible For?
- Work directly with product managers and the visual design team to lead the UX transformation of our brands.
- Own and define UX and UI standards across multiple online properties.
- Lead the ongoing development and refinement of design systems.
- Conduct user research and facilitate user feedback gathering on our brands.
- Create and refine user flows, customer journey maps, and personas.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual specs to support web brand initiatives and A/B tests.
- Work with designers to ensure that final designs meet UX and UI standards.
- Iterate on designs and workflows to improve site conversion rate.
- Facilitate design exercises and workshops with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Stay up to date on current trends in User Experience design and champion user-centered design across the organization.
What You Will Need?
- Degree in UX design, human-computer interaction, or visual design
- Skilled in wireframing and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience creating standard User Centric Design (UCD) documents such as user flows, personas, heuristic evaluations, and information architecture diagrams
- Experience designing, implementing and synthesizing user research studies using a variety of methods such as interviews, surveys, and remote usability testing with UserTesting.com.
- Ability to iterate on designs quickly and efficiently
- Ability to show expertise in UX design best practices for web and mobile responsive experiences
- Excellent communication skills with the keen ability to distill UX terminology and concepts into easily understood language
- Must be able to collaborate with and work across multiple departments such as customer service, creative, marketing, operations, and product
- Experience working in an Agile software development cycle
Superior project management and communication skills
What You Will Get?
- Opportunity to work with top executives directly
- Enjoy being a key member of a diverse and advanced digital marketing team
- Make a difference in a nimble company that is a pioneer in the web-to-print industry
- Ability to establish best practices and lead strategy
- The chance to work with a team that is fun, engaging, and driven
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Fabulous Employee Discounts across all products
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage available
- 401K & company match
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- Company-sponsored conferences, training, lunch and learn activities, and more …
Digital Room is a high-growth eCommerce company serving Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) with high-quality customized marketing and branding products and services. As a trusted leader in the markets we serve, our business is based on consistently delivering a high-quality product, on time, at a fair price. The company has grown consistently by expanding our product offering and winning new customers in existing brands as well as through strategic acquisitions. We have a strong company culture rooted in our core values: Dedication & Collaboration, Quality Driven, Data-Driven Mindset, Customer Driven, Drive to Succeed, and Professionalism & Integrity.
Digital Room operates multiple brands with unique value propositions, led by the flagship UPrinting brand. Other brands include PrintRunner, Packola, Logo Sportswear, eSigns, NextDayFlyers, and PrintPlace. The business is vertically integrated with a network of seven manufacturing locations across the US. The broad array of products include Traditional Marketing Collateral, Stickers & Labels, Packaging, Promotional Products, and Signs & Banners. The Los Angeles headquarters is joined by professional staff in each manufacturing location as well as in three offices in the Philippines. The company’s over 1,500 employees worldwide work closely together and around the clock to deliver the speedy and reliable service that continues to win the trust and loyalty of thousands of customers every day.