Website CVS Healt
In more ways than most know, CVS Health is working to help people on their path to better health. We are hiring an experienced UX / Product Designer to join a passionate digital team that is focused on transforming the pharmacy journey for patients through a seamless, consumer-first experience.
This high-profile project will give you the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams, and the potential to help millions of people navigate and manage their healthcare across CVS Health’s family of products and services.
• Proven experience in driving and delivering design from initial concepts all the way to successful market launches
• Strong competency — developed through 5+ years of honing your skillset — across the entire design process and ability to contribute at any stage
• Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
• Strong understanding of user-centered design process and a passion for addressing real user needs
• Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners
• Experience in medical or other highly supervised fields
• Experience in retail e-commerce
• Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
• Hands on experience within an agile development process
• Have thrived in fast-paced product development environments
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Please apply for the position here: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_Fyd0C_I.K