Duration: 3+ Months
Location: Chicago, IL
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Visual Designer for one of our clients in Chicago, IL. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will work on diverse digital initiatives within the enterprise and be responsible for the essence of the brand and library of native components. Your in-depth understanding of visual design principles and desire to push conceptual thinking and the latest design and technology trends will be critical in creating experiences that meet the needs of consumers on an emotional level.
• 2-5 years of mobile/visual design experience in a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree in visual or graphics design, BA in related field, or equivalent work experience
• Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design and production skills
• Fluent in Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience designing responsive websites as well as native mobile (iOS and Android)
• Knowledge of existing designs systems and methods such as material design, atomic design and Apple’s user interface guidelines
• An understanding of user-centered design in UX patterns
• Ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
• Collaborate effectively with Information Architecture to translate wireframes into works of art
• Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
• Highly motivated, positive and a passionate team player
• Ability to work collaboratively and think flexibly
• Naturally curious, empathetic, humble and passionate about human-centered design
• Ability to work across multiple methodologies and processes and help to improve upon them
• Organized and able to manage personal and project timetables
• Engaging and effective communicator of ideas
• Keep up to date in respective fields by monitoring trends, attending workshops and conferences, joining professional groups, and sharing craft and successes
• Inspire others with enthusiasm and work ethic
Bonus skills (not required)
• Illustration capabilities
• Motion and micro animation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.