Website Cream of the Crop Leaders
Transformational Leadership Training
Seeking a UX-UI expert who is willing to work for equity only. PLEASE do not apply if you seek payment. Willing to work with someone remotely, if this person is an expert. The majority of the work will be in the first 3 months.
We provide onsite confidence trainings to corporations and leaders from Facebook, Google, Hewlett Packard, Johnson & Johnson, and more. We’re ready to scale this company.
To scale this company, we created a startup.
Immediate need is to bring UX-UI expertise toward our prototype/MVP. This person might be considered for LATER longer-term paid work. Will be seeking investors soon.
We’ve come up with a truly revolutionary idea that will transform the OnDemand learning space and will create true transformational change.
With the help of a patent attorney, we filed a provisional patent related to this new OnDemand platform/software.
We’ve formed a Delaware C-Corp to hold this patent and product.
We intend to white-label the product, seek investors and sell the product. Therefore, our mindset/confidence course would be just the beginning for this platform (and will provide a way for us to beta test the software/platform); other uses would be business courses, language learning, music instruction, etc.
Ideal customers would be Lynda.com (LinkedIn’s training arm), Udemy, Coursera, Google, universities, etc. Licensing the platform is also an option.
We’ve currently obtained a top-shelf developer to build the MVP (minimal viable product).
We’ve completed an extensive assumption checking and customer validation process.
We are heavily influenced by the book Lean Startup and can share our lean canvas.
We intend to seek investors and sell the company.
IMPORTANT: Please don’t contact us unless you are willing to work for equity (no money) and be part of a potentially huge venture.
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
The position will contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct an ongoing user research
• An ideal candidate holds:
• UX-UI design portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
• At least 5 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
HOW TO APPLY – Send the following to our team:
– Resume or similar detailed list of qualifications
– PLUS your LinkedIn profile
Therefore, we are asking for 2 things: (1) resume/qualifications clearly listed + (2) LinkedIn profile. Not one – two.