You will be based in London office, working with the Customer Success team: Customer Success Managers, Data Analysts and daily in touch with the global UI team (6 designers in Paris, 1 in London #YOU & 1 in New York).
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it’s like to work in the UX department at ContentSquare!
What you will do
- Train our customers on how to solve their UX problems with graphical recommendations from data
- Prepare consulting workshops responding to UI/UX customers’ needs
Managed services missions:
- Solve UX problems with operational recommendations thanks to audits and workshops for our customers
- Realise wireframes & mockups for customers
- Collaborate in building projects (about ContentSquare expertise, hackathon projects, …) from conception to UX/UI design
- Daily contribute to ContentSquare UI expertise thanks to our global team of designers
- Fluent English and good knowledge of the UK market
- 2+ year’s experience in UX/UI design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud:Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good knowledge of prototype tools: Sketch/Adobe XD/InVision
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce sector: UX/UI best practices
HTML/CSS basics (bonus)
- You are curious & creative
- You are enthusiastic & have a good sense of humor
- You regularly conduct watch and benchmarks
- You like team work and have a good teamspirit
- You enjoy spending time with your team (parties, sports, teambuilding events…)
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!