Website Blue Water Media
Where strategy, creative, marketing and technology converge.
Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our industry. We execute at the intersection of data, creative, UX, technology, and marketing. The focus on a cross-functional approach to digital solutions forms the foundation of our company ethos. Blue Water’s client list is extremely diverse and represents a unique opportunity to impact businesses, associations and government agencies in a positive, meaningful way through the implementation of engaging customer experiences.
We are currently looking for an Associate Experience Director to step in and help lead exciting experience strategy and design projects with our private and public-sector clients. We’re looking for someone who can help to shape these engagements and the future of our client’s services and products. You’ll be working alongside a cross discipline team of remarkable individuals to shape projects from concept through optimization. You will execute research and discovery plans, facilitate design thinking workshops, synthesize outputs to drive insights and recommendations, and deliver best-in-class experience design materials including personas, journey maps, flows, and wireframes. You’ll be Associate Experience Director (AED) across multiple projects and interfacing directly with clients, stakeholders, and customers. Project teams will be comprised of account, project management, creative, and development team members.
Blue Water is looking for candidates with:
- 4-year degree within experience design, services design, human-computer interaction, or other related design discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience within experience design, services design, customer experience design, user experience design, visual design.
- Ability to be champion and to advocate for the value delivered through service design, experience design, customer experience design, and design thinking.
- Proven experience with complex engagements displaying mastery of Service Design concepts including execution of service blueprints, storyboards, and prototypes.
- Ability to showcase design thinking workshops where you’ve played a lead role in designing, facilitating, and synthesizing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing proving expertise in delivering quality products and service for large-scale and complex clients across consumer and federal spaces.
- Agile (SAFE or Scrum) preferred and ability to support team members lead activities.
- Strong visual design background and ability to flex these skills as needed.
- Solid understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance.
- Experience with a broad range of front-end frameworks and backend systems.
- Proven understanding of responsive and adaptive best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry standard tools (Adobe, Invision, Sketch, Axure, etc.).
- Ability to plan, design, and develop prototypes using the appropriate tools and techniques for testing purposes.
- Ability to access to obtain security clearances.