Based in Berlin, we are currently searching on behalf of a globally recognised digital consultancy, who are looking to hire an Associate User Experience (UX) Director to help glue strategy, creative and technology into one collaborative successful environment.
The successful UX Director will report into the Managing Director, driving forward the Experience Design department, streamlining processes and elevating experience design within the company whilst being a passionate practitioner who wants to be hands-on.
- Exciting portfolio of original work that covers a variety of technology sectors, including: mobile applications, responsive web, product & service design. Exposure with AR/VR, Voice or IoT/hardware are a plus.
- Experienced with prototyping tools such as Invision, Axure, Flinto, Framer; with design tools such as Sketch and Adobe CC
- Ability to represent the business and be influential with clients whilst still being hands-on
- Expert cross-functional collaboration covering ethnographic research, ecosystem design, persona development, information architecture, and user testing.
- Experience with innovation processes including Design Thinking workshops, Google Design Sprints, Business Model and/or Value Proposition canvas.
- Ability to lead workshops and manage key stakeholders.
Please contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative should you require further details.