at DramaFever in New York
Founded in 2009, DramaFever has grown from a global premium streaming service to a multichannel powerhouse. In 2015, we partnered with AMC to create Shudder and DocClub. In 2016, we joined Warner Bros to create Warner Archive and Moodica while continuing to work on more exciting (secret) projects.
No rockstars, no egos. We balance collaboration and ownership of work, learning and improving as a company.
Experience Design at DramaFever
Experience Designers design across disciplines while balancing business and user needs. They translate complex problems into compelling experiences for millions all over the world. We value designers who think deeply about problems and speak clearly on solutions.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement design strategy while working with cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to a variety of projects, from strategy to implementation, exercising a wide range of design skills.
- Conduct research, collect insights, and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Communicate ideas through flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Help evolve our design process to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing team.
We’d love if you are
- Opinionated but flexible. You’re confident in your approach but able to adapt your methods and skills to the needs of a project.
- Hungry to grow. You have a willingness to learn and embrace new challenges. You seek out opportunities to solve problems.
- Eager to share your knowledge and push others to grow.
- Curious. You don’t take things at face value, you dig deeper and discover areas of opportunity.
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- Strong support towards career development. We subsidize continuing education, online courses, conferences, and workshops.
- Competitive salaries, 401(k) matching, and flexible paid time off.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Catered lunches, game consoles, endless snacks, beer and cold brew on tap.
To Apply: https://apps.bebop.co/public/jobs/dramafever/view/P_AAAAAACAAADAFLdxj2yC4Y
>> Please include a link to your portfolio and portfolio password if required.