Human Factors/User Experience Engineer
at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Engineer IV – Human Factors/User Experience
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for an Engineer IV – Human Factors/User Experience to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Responsibilities of the Engineer IV – Human Factors/User Experience:
- Creating a unified, leading-edge user experience across shopper and associate touchpoints
- Qualitative and quantitative UX research in field and lab environments
- Creating UX vision, strategy, roadmap, objectives, requirements, concepts, designs, processes, and research plans
- Bachelor’s degree in human factors, and/or UX
- 4-5 years of practical experience in design, human factors, and/or UX experience
- 2 years of design, human factors, and/or UX experience as a principal or lead
- Familiar with ADA Compliance (American Disability Act)
- Experience advocating for and selling UX at the executive level
- Portfolio demonstrating innovation in HW and/or SW design
- Board-certified ergonomist, human factors professional, or UX professional (BCPE)
- Portfolio of inventions and patents
- Retail industry expertise
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world’s installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our ‘Together Commerce’ vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.