at Digital A.I.R Innovation Ltd in Bangkok
the future of interactive storytelling.
We are building a hub connecting social media with the next major evolution in interaction dynamics. Amazing social mixed-reality experiences, brought to life by our passion-driven family of world-class leading experts and creative visionaries.
brilliant, passionate and skilled, you have an innovative mindset that can take you to the future. You’ll thrive in our diverse teams, a unique mix of Agile wizards, experience artists and code ninjas. You have enough autonomy to work effectively in a rapidly growing team with a continually evolving product. You are open-minded, looking to learn and contribute with the latest technology there is.
to work hard to achieve greater goals, You’re looking for a new and exciting challenge, wanting to be part of a truly extraordinary journey that is going to take us from Bangkok to Shanghai, to Tokyo and to the rest of the world.
take care of our team, we want each person to be happy and on top of their game, and we put all our resources into it.
- Have 3-5 yrs experience in UX design or complementary roles.
- Expertise in Design software such as Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Have a portfolio showing your process from brief to impact/outcome of your designs as well as writing and artifacts created during the process.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow best practices to design solutions to complex problems as well as a deep understanding of native mobile and responsive design.
- Have a thorough command of user-centered design methodology, heuristic evaluations and modern design systems as well as usability and accessibility standards.
- Show ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet or exceed clients needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You view your first design concepts as disposable and do not become anchored to the first solutions you conceptualize.
- Be flexible with your work and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Expertise in tools such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Zeplin and the like.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to mentor teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.