UX Architect - NBA Digital
at Turner Sports in Atlanta, GA
What part will you play?
As the UX Architect, you will be an integral member of the NBA Digital product team, which produces a large portfolio of digital sports products and services for the National Basketball Association (NBA). The UX Architect will leverage user centered design to create experiences across multiple digital platforms – responsive web, native mobile apps, connected devices, wearables, auto, and connected home. Most of all, the UX Architect is the ultimate team player and will partner with product, marketing, design, research, editorial, multimedia, engineering, and program management on a range of UX activities.This role requires versatility to produce elegant and practical solutions that align both fan and business needs.
What will you be doing?
- Provide information architecture and UX design expertise to the NBA Digital products, including NBA League Pass
- Translate business requirements and insights into site maps, user flows, user scenarios, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Facilitate workshops, brainstorm sessions, and product design sprints to generate concepts quickly, inspire creativity, and avoid group think.
- Collaborate with the Digital Research team on user research activities by developing prototypes and helping to inform an ongoing learning agenda.
- Support and influence a fan-centric product strategy. with fan personas, experience maps, fan journeys, market-trend analysis, and competitive audits.
- Occasionally write fan-centered product copy, product marketing copy, and FAQs.
- What do we require from you?*
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, UX Researcher, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with native UI guidelines and responsive web design best practices
- Confident written and verbal communicator: comfortable presenting work and articulating decisions to peers, executives, and other clients
- Curious: Ability to ask meaningful and impactful questions.
- Team player: Highly collaborative, approachable, flexible, and a great listener
- Proactive: A “doer” and a “thinker.
- A self-starter who will take ownership of projects, as well as come up with new ideas to support and improve the team.
- Attention to detail
- Portfolio demonstrating strong concepts, designs/IA documentation of user-centered experiences, and/or research activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience working with Adobe CS and prototyping tools such as Axure, InVision, Sketch, etc.
- Experience in user research and how data can inform design decisions.
- Ability to write basic product copy or assess for fan friendliness.
Apply directly: https://www.turnerjobs.com/job/atlanta/ux-architect-nba-digital/1174/3467432