at Vordik in Toronto, Canada
You live to create beautiful, usable experiences.
With a user-centric approach to design, you thrive on producing web interfaces that are usable, navigable and innovative. You can easily turn a Functional Requirements document into a high-fidelity interface. You like to take a strategic approach to design, and can transform any amount of content into smart, memorable experiences. You have an eye for clean design, know-how of the development process, and a knack for emerging design trends.
- Review project specifications with the Project Manager in order to strategize approach and produce high-level wireframes
- Use Photoshop to create rich, high-quality interface designs for web, tablet and mobile
- Collaborate closely with the Project Manager and client to incorporate feedback and iterate
- Research design collateral such as stock photography and video to leverage
- Work with the development team to ensure designs are properly executed
- Stay abreast on current design trends and standards
- Strong experience designing UI and UX for both web and mobile experiences
- Passion for clean, smart design
- Technical fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other programs
- Familiarity with responsive design best practices and grid systems
- Incredible attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Ability to work with globally distributed, cross-functional teams
- You have strong written and spoken English, and great interpersonal communication skills
AND, OF COURSE, THE PERKS:
- Health benefits allowance
- Casual work environment
- Catered team lunches every Friday
- Ability to work on exciting projects
- Growing company
Interested in applying? Apply online here or via our website. Please note this position is based out of our main office located at 340 King Street East, and begins ASAP.