UX - User Experience Researcher
at MarketShare in Los Angeles, California, United States, 90025
User Experience Researcher
Our UX teaUser Researcher will be a force in evolving the usability of our entire platform. This role will be the standard bearer of customer delight, delivering beautiful insights through an easy-to-use system that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting usability and observatory research, contextual inquiries, card sorts, user surveys and heuristic evaluations of our products with a focus on easy-to-use and data rich interactions.
- Research business needs, test concepts, evaluate prototypes, and user test our applications and help ship the next generation of Software-as-a-Service (Saas) products that are yielding 10x return on investment for clients.
- Help deliver easy to understand data visualizations that engage, and delight our clients.
- Run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy.
Skills, Talents and Experience you’ll need:
- Love for UI research, from concept to implementation and three or more years of research experience.
- A body of work showing your ability to deliver reports that cut through data and provide actionable insights for refining and improving products.
- Talent for selecting the right tool/technology for running smooth research and delivering elegant end results.
- Impressive examples of your work researching SaaS, enterprise, business applications, and prototypes.
- Bachelor’s Degree: ideally in Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Market Research, or an exceptional research background.
Nice to haves:
- Experience researching Mobile Applications
- Wire-framing and prototyping experience in the Adobe Suite
- Math? You Love Math! Perhaps you were a math major and found passion for understanding complex data sets and making the information easy to digest and inspire adoption, use and confidence in non-math major users.
- Advanced Degree: ideally in Statistics or exceptional technical background relevant to our products.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and clean reports
Why work with us?
Because you are ready to be challenged every day in spite of mastering the craft of product building! You are willing to fight for the end user and iteratively entice them.
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions.
MarketShare Culture — What’s important to us… and ideally to you
- Comfort with ambiguity: We embrace the complexity of our clients’ environments and believe that there are seldom easy answers.
- Embracing the high-wire act: We’re inventing the space where marketing meets math. This is a new category, and we have to innovate as we go.
- Pragmatically curious: We have never met a problem that we didn’t want to solve. That said, we recognize trade-offs are required due to client priorities.
We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
Our solutions help marketing executives answer complicated questions such as:
- What is the effectiveness of our marketing investments in generating sales, and where should our next dollar be spent?
- How do TV, radio and print media drive online behaviors and resulting sales, and how do we balance our online-offline mix?
- Within online channels, how can we continually optimize our digital marketing across publisher sites, keywords, etc.?
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes.
Recent UX jobs at MarketShare