Visual Communication / Interactive Media Design Lecturer (Ref. No: REC-VC/IMD4-0214W-JUJ)
at Raffles Design Institute in Colombo, Hong Kong, Johor Bahru, Mumbai, Singapore, Surabaya, Medan, Batam, Chennai
Welcome to the exciting world of Raffles Design Institute. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
Our educators are more than teachers. They are creative practitioners and experts in their own profession. Be part of our dynamic team, join us. The position is based on a 2-3 years full-time renewable contract.
- Design course curriculum materials for lessons in Visual Communication, Graphic Design and Interactive Media Design
- Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
- Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
- Ensure student discipline
- Assist with school promotional activities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Art, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience with a credible portfolio
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Design Principles, Typography, Graphic/Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Web Design, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects or any other relevant study areas
- Effective communication in English
- Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of difference nationalities
If you have a passion for design and to carve out an exciting teaching career in the Asia Pacific, please send in a detailed resume (in English only) together with your academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph and portfolio or website links showing your works to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference no. REC-VC/IMD4-0214W-JUJ.