Visual Communication Lecturer, Asia Pacific (REC-VC4-0114-JUJ)
at Raffles Education Corporation in Chennai, Medan, Mumbai and Singapore
Welcome to the exciting world of Raffles Design Institute. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
We are in the midst of looking for suitable candidate to join our academic team in Asia on a 2 years full-time renewable contract.
• Design course curriculum materials
• Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
• Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Master/Bachelor Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Design Principles, Typography, Graphic/Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Web Design or any other relevant study areas
• Effective communication in English
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities
If you have a passion for design and to carve out an exciting teaching career in the Asia Pacific, please send in a detailed resume (in English only) together with your academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph and portfolio or website links showing your works to email@example.com quoting the reference no. REC-VC4-0114W-JUJ