UX - Interaction Designer
at MarketShare in Los Angeles, CA
UX – Sr. Interaction Designer – Apply Here!
The Interaction Designer brings customer centric focus and clarity to our data intensive products turning massive amounts of unruly marketing data into beautiful insights for our clients. The UX team’s work has an intense influence across the company and Saas product platform: You will leave your prints on every feature and every interface that users will touch.
What you will be doing:
- Designing User Interfaces, Information Architectures, interaction flows, and design patterns of web and mobile applications.
- Sharing design vision on whiteboards, sketchbooks, maybe napkins.
- Talk to users, wireframe, prototype, detective work, and mockups.
- Promote ideas, internalize feedback, own the usability of our products, push for the usability evolution of our whole platform.
- Figuring out how to solve the problem, write the play book, because your colleagues, customers and competitors can’t do it for you.
Skills, Talents, Experience you’ll need:
- 3-10 years of love for the User Experience, from concept to implementation
- Ability to move fast, listen, quickly incorporate feedback and adapt.
- Relentless collaboration.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, Balsamiq, and Dreamweaver.
- Obvious passion for interative design in you SaaS, Business Applications, Data Vis experience.
- Talent for incorporating personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and customer feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree: ideally in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction.
Nice to haves
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Humility + innate drive to understand users and a dogged determination to empower them
- Love of engineers. Our engineers code our vision to life— and we recognize their talent through the elegance of our vision —together we deliver the best industry defining Marketing Analytics products that users will love.
- Advanced Degree: ideally in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction
Helpful to have design examples of:
- Mobile Applications
Why work with us? Apply Here!
Because you are ready to be challenged every day in spite of mastering the craft of product building! You are willing to fight for the end user and iteratively entice them.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
MarketShare’s Saas offerings capitalize on use of big analytics on big data to help Fortune 500 companies optimize their advertising and marketing spend. Our goal is to deliver innovative and intuitive user experiences for brand marketers to make better budget allocation decisions on a day to day basis. We have created an advanced predictive analytics big data platform on the cloud that crunches large volumes of data, builds and applies models to allow the marketers to run what-if scenarios on real life budget allocation situations and get a recommendation on better allocation.
MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA’s.
MarketShare team has grown to 200 employees worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Meet us at the crossroads of ‘Mad Men,’ Math, and Scientific Computing and help us blaze the marketing analytics trail.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes.
Recent UX jobs at MarketShare